MDTC aims to become a leading provider of waste collection facilities and other related pipe and tank support services as indicated in the quality manual.
MDTC considers respect for the environment an important business responsibility and encourages all employees to take an interest in the protection of the environment.
MDTC will therefore:
- Ensure that the company complies with appropriate legislation and regulations.
- Identify and evaluate the environmental aspects associated with waste collection, drainage surveying, testing, maintenance and repairs, and other operations in order to control and reduce any environmental impact, including the prevention of pollution.
- Ensure the responsible use of natural resources and the minimisation of waste and energy consumption.
- Implement the training of employees to ensure that they are environmentally aware and that neither they, the community, nor the environment are exposed to harm as a result of MDTC operations.
In meeting the above, MDTC also aims to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering reliable, high quality, cost effective services within agreed time frames thus generating the returns required to:
- Reward stakeholders for their investment.
- Reward our people for their efforts.
- Provide the funds to support future operations and company growth.
- Provide a stable and enjoyable work-place for the entire team.
MDTC is committed to the continual improvement of its performance by the monitoring of quality issues and through involvement with customers, suppliers, regulatory authorities and the community.
To assist with the above MDTC has implemented a Management System with a view to meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004 with a view to reaching accreditation as soon as ever possible.
Compliance and improvement is monitored by operation measures and internal audits and is maintained by the timely implementation of preventive and corrective actions.
Meeting these standards is the responsibility of the entire team. MDTC is therefore committed to working with all stakeholders to support effective operation of the company’s Quality and Environmental Management System and the achievement of goals and of specific Quality and Environmental Objectives.